The Stampin’ Up Opportunity
Is crafting a part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way!
For just $125 you choose $155 of ANY product from the current catalogs. Plus NO shipping and NO tax!
There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to stop being a demonstrator!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become part of our Stamp Team, you are in full control of how you want to enjoy your demonstrator status. I welcome those who purchase the kit and join simply because they love the hobby and (and the discounts of course) as well as those who would
like to earn extra income!
Demonstrator Discounts and Benefits
– Receive 30% off your first product order of $200 or more.
– Receive a minimum of 20% off all Stampin’ Up! products
– Receive the exclusive Stampin’ Up! magazine, “Stampin’ Success”
– Access thousands of other demonstrators, tutorials, and project ideas on the demonstrator website
– Preorder select Stampin’ Up! products before customers
– Earn free stamps with Stampin’ Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions
– Earn additional income through your sales and recruiting
– Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and more!
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
1. Click JOIN NOW to join Stampin’ Up!
2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement
3. Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $155 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start you business, your way!
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
As always, if you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.