“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”― Neale Donald Walsch
Lounging about in your comfort zone can be a creative death sentence.
So…. this long weekend I launched myself ENTIRELY out of my comfort zone and onto a new creative planet! I have begun creating a new Challenge Blog!
For those of you who are curious, a challenge blog is a site where designers use an idea to create projects to inspire and then EVERYONE (that’s you!) gets to use the idea and submit their own projects.
For those of you who follow other challenge blogs, this one is going to be super-fabulous and you will want to follow this one too.
The new Challenge Blog will have:
- sketch challenges where you use the sketch as a starting point for a card or scrapbook page
- colour challenges where you have to use certain colours on your project
- theme challenges, ie. animals or wedding
- telephone game (stay tuned for this fun one)
- fill in the blank challenge (one that’ll get your creativity bubbling)
I’m working with some amazing gals that will be on the design team and will be making this Challenge-blog UBER-FABULOUS. Just you wait and see.
SO???? Are you curious what it’s called and how it’s shaping up??
As You See It Challenge can be found at www.asyouseeitchallenge.com
Go ahead and check it out and let me know what you think….