While we were getting ready for our trip and I was packing all sorts of things to keep the boys occuped, I also packed myself a little “to do” box for me.
I took out one of the new stamp cases and made a cover for it. The base is 6 x 7.5 inches. I used a bunch of sentiments from a bunch of sets, cut them into flags and sewed them on. I have been wanting to try sewing on cardstock and finally now have my sewing machine out in my stamp studio. Yay!
It turned out exactly as I wanted it to!
The boys both got a box too for pencils, erasers, a little pad of paper, and small toys that need to be kept contained. Theirs has just a plain cover that they can decorate while we travel.